CellProfiler 2.1.1 release!

The CellProfiler team is pleased to announce the release of CellProfiler 2.1.1! Download it from cellprofiler.org.

In this minor patch update, we have dealt with a number of bugs, mostly reported by our faithful users :smiley: Also, we’ve improved color image stacks handling, improved performance for image stacks in general, and improved compositing of overlays on images. More details are in the release notes.

This update should be considered non-essential but really, why wouldn’t you want to update? :smiley:

Happy profiling!
The CellProfiler team

I can’t get the new version to work at all, not even with the examples provided. Is it possible to download an earlier version since I have used those before with no problems?

Yes, you can download the prior versions from here: cellprofiler.org/previousReleases.shtml

But would you mind describing the problems you are having with the new version? It would be great to be able to diagnose the issue…

If I try to download CellProfiler for Windows (32- or 64-Bit) I get a 404 error.

Could please provide an alternative mirror?

Thank you very much in advance

Hi Ingo,
I gave it a try just now, and the webpage seems to work. Can you give it another try?