CellProfiler Analyst Table Column Size

I was wondering if there’s any way to set the default column width for the table view? My columns have awfully long column names, and I was wondering if there’s a way to change that default size. I took a look through the properties file and unfortunately didn’t see anything that looked like it would help. If this is not an existing function, would it be possible to incorporate it into one of the next releases?

I don’t think there currently is a way (though it’s worth checking out if it’s possible in a new nightly build if that’s not what you’re already running, CPA is getting a lot of improvements these days); you can request new CPA features here.

Do I have to have a github login to request a new feature? That link brings me to a github login page.

I think you do, yes.

I have thought the same thing - I created a Github Issue for this (https://github.com/CellProfiler/CellProfiler-Analyst/issues/221). This also applies to Hit Tables after scoring in Classifier. Feel free to try and give it a ‘thumbs up’ even if you don’t have a Github account @Shay_Carter

Okay, great thank you David.