CellProfiler Tracer not working

tracer

Hello all,

I’m unable to launch CellProfiler’s Tracer from CP Analyst. The following log appears:

An error occurred in the program:
DBException: ERROR: Database query failed for connection “MainThread” and failed to reconnect
Query was: “SELECT MyExpt_Per_Object.ImageNumber,MyExpt_Per_Object.ObjectNumber,MyExpt_Per_Object.Nuclei_Location_Center_X,MyExpt_Per_Object.Nuclei_Location_Center_Y,MyExpt_Per_Image.Image_Group_Index,MyExpt_Per_Object.ImageNumber FROM MyExpt_Per_Image, MyExpt_Per_Object WHERE MyExpt_Per_Image.ImageNumber = MyExpt_Per_Object.ImageNumber AND MyExpt_Per_Image.Image_Group_Number = ‘1’ ORDER BY Image_Group_Index”
First exception was: no such column: MyExpt_Per_Object.Nuclei_Location_Center_X
Second exception was: ERROR: Database query failed for connection “MainThread”
Query was: “SELECT MyExpt_Per_Object.ImageNumber,MyExpt_Per_Object.ObjectNumber,MyExpt_Per_Object.Nuclei_Location_Center_X,MyExpt_Per_Object.Nuclei_Location_Center_Y,MyExpt_Per_Image.Image_Group_Index,MyExpt_Per_Object.ImageNumber FROM MyExpt_Per_Image, MyExpt_Per_Object WHERE MyExpt_Per_Image.ImageNumber = MyExpt_Per_Object.ImageNumber AND MyExpt_Per_Image.Image_Group_Number = ‘1’ ORDER BY Image_Group_Index”
Exception was: no such column: MyExpt_Per_Object.Nuclei_Location_Center_X

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CellProfiler-Analyst.py”, line 282, in launch_tracer
File “cpa\tracer.pyc”, line 1276, in init
File “cpa\tracer.pyc”, line 2051, in generate_graph
File “cpa\tracer.pyc”, line 436, in obtain_tracking_data
File “cpa\dbconnect.pyc”, line 64, in fn
File “cpa\dbconnect.pyc”, line 520, in execute

Please help me, as I really urgently need to use Tracer.

Best,
Parakh

Hi,

It’s hard to debug without any of the files or any additional information, but just to check- are your objects indeed named “Nuclei”, and is your database tables named MyExpt_Per_Image and MyExpt_Per_Object? If not, have you tried changing the names of the objects/tables in the properties file? I’m afraid that’s all the advice I can offer at the moment.