CellProfiler3.0.0 Installation on Mac or Windows

Hi, no one in my lab has been able to use CellProfiler3.0 on a Mac or Windows in the last 6 months or so. Though we’ve all used it in the past at some point. Tried updating Java SE dev kit and python (according to some help files).

Download works fine but when trying to run application nothing happens, though ti bounces in the dock a few times on Mac.

Can someone give me installation instructions that work? Or tell me which older version does work?

Thanks

Feel free to disregard previous. We can use 2.1.1. Is there an email list to be notified when a version of 3.0.0 starts working or appropriate installation instructions are posted?

@Jason_Link, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had problems running CP3.0. The first thing I would check is to make sure the correct version of Java is installed and configured on your machines; when CellProfiler crashes almost immediately, this is commonly the cause.

Please refer to these posts for more information: Failed to start Java VM -- CPA 2.2.1 and Installation problems - windows 10