Display image histograms

Is there any possibility to display the values on the image histograms as pixel values - not as µm or whatever it is.
And in addition, would it subsequently be possible to extract all those pixel values to a data file (txt or xls)?

Thanks

Dominik

In the DisplayImageHistogram module the pixels intensity values are displayed, however like all images in CellProfiler, the pixel values are normalized to range from 0 to 1. Note that they are intensity histograms, and do not denote lengths of any kind (you cited microns, which don’t make sense here unless I misunderstand your question). But you’d rather have the 0-255, or what ever bit-depth range your images are encoded in? That will likely not be a high priority alteration for us, but if you have the Developer’s Version, you can double-click on any plot and alter the tick marks to display whatever you want, to rescale to their integer intensity values.

As for exporting these values, I don’t know of an easy way to do this currently. With the Developer’s Version, you could try saving the plot to your workspace using Matlab’s plot tools, and manipulate it there. I will add this request to our ToDo list.

David