DisplayPlatemap error: 'str' object has no attribute 'set_bad'

I am receiving an error message (attached) whenever I try to use the DisplayPlatemap module (settings also attached). I am sure that my “Viability” math calculation is valid, as I can successfully export it using the export to spreadsheet module. The PlateName is the same (“plate1”) for all images I’m testing and I believe the row and column metadata are also configured correctly (“A” or “B” for row & “01” or “02” for column). Changing the metadata format doesn’t help either. The special character in the title does not appear to be the cause of the error - removing the title entirely yields the same error. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Forgot to mention - I’m using version 3.0.0 for Windows 7.

Can you upload your pipeline (and possibly some images) please? It sounds like a bug, but we’ll need to have it in hand to validate the bug and try to fix it.

Sure! Here are an example pipeline (attempting to display the platemap with a calculation of each image’s aspect ratio) and example images (note that they’re all black, as the image contents don’t appear to affect this issue). Thank you!temp.cpproj (92.3 KB)

Your images didn’t attach, can you either add them here or upload them to GoogleDrive/Dropbox/etc and then link them here? Thanks.

Sorry, I’m not sure what the problem is - they appear to be uploading fine but then disappear when they reach 100%. Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ecnipdz5tonse4/AACGFQ6gcl0KQHcStip8REika?dl=0

Bug filed here- that’ll be where you can keep an eye on the issue (and see if our software engineers have follow up questions). Thanks for reporting, and sorry for the inconvenience!

The bug has been fixed; you can download the source installation if you want to try it now, otherwise it should be included in the 3.0.1 release that’ll be out sometime in January.

Great, thank you Beth!