EditObjectsManually _init_ error

Hello,
When I try to use the module EditObjectsManually after IdentifyPrimaryObjects, it returns with the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2839, in do_step
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 2089, in run_module
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/editobjectsmanually.py”, line 195, in run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/workspace.py”, line 353, in interaction_request
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/editobjectsmanually.py”, line 441, in handle_interaction
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/editobjectsdlg.py”, line 143, in init
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/editobjectsdlg.py”, line 271, in build_ui
TypeError: init() takes exactly 1 argument (4 given)

Only the error window opens, no processing window where I can edit the objects. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Can you give us more information? Your OS, your version of CP, etc? Your pipeline as well would be helpful to troubleshoot if there are issues in the configuration.

Thanks for the reply @bcimini
I am on a macbook pro running OSX 10.12.14 and using CP 2.2.0rc3.
Pipeline is fairly simple, trying to measure C. elegans size (area):
WormAnalyzerNew_small_sizemeasure2.cppipe (7.7 KB)

Thanks for your help.

If you set a guiding image to “yes”, do you still get the error?

In either case, it sounds like a bug, just trying to gather the most information possible before I report. Do you mind uploading an image?

Yes I still get the error with a guiding image.
You can try this one @bcimini

Thanks for your help.

I couldn’t reproduce your error on my PC, but it’s possible it’s a Mac/PC difference thing. I’ve created a bug report based on the info you’ve given me for our software engineers, please keep an eye on that link in case they have any follow-up questions or things for you to try.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you very much for your help.