Error with Names and Types

I randomly started having a hard time with the Names and Types module. I have a working pipeline that works for a set of images. However, someone else in my lab sent me her images and now they no longer work. They are max projected images with 4 different channels. Metadata seems to recognize the different channels (each has a c of 1-4). Using names and types, I am trying to take the C label to name the images. While this works for mine, I am now getting an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\gui\cornerbuttonmixin.pyc”, line 115, in on_corner_left_mouse_up
File “wx_core.pyc”, line 10646, in ReleaseMouse
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion “!wxMouseCapture::stack.empty()” failed at …\src\common\wincmn.cpp(3319) in wxWindowBase::ReleaseMouse(): Releasing mouse capture but capture stack empty?

I have also tried uploading each channel as a separate image, and just using file name to distinguish between them but the same errors occur. It seems as though it is not recognizing that there is an image stack there, but metadata is recognizing it.

Anything I can do?

Do you mind sending a few example images and the pipeline (doesn’t have to be a complete pipeline) to take a look at this issue?

If it’s the bug that I think it is, it’s certainly annoying (I apologize, and we’re working on fixing it for our new release coming soon!), but hopefully shouldn’t keep you from being able to analyze images. Are you able to make image sets when you hit “update”, and/or are you able to run the analysis after hitting ‘keep processing’ on the error message?

I think I fixed it. I had a group for my last set of images which wasn’t in
this set of images. I turned that off and it seems to be running ok now.
Thank you!