Export to Database

Hello,

I am running CP 2.1.1, rev 4e6ec2c on Linux cluster and I had encounter problem with databse export module.
It was working previously fine, but since now when I put Export to Database in terminal appears
’ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack’
and when I want to create batch files it appears Pipeline error window with message
Encounterd unrecoverable error in CreateBatchFiles during startup:
Image plane details header is missing its version#

Do you know what is the problem.

Thanks,

Milan

Could you post the whole stack trace or all of the log output? I’ll be able to instruct you further and reproduce and fix the problem if you give me that.

Hello,

here is the whole traceback.

Thanks. Milan

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 2082, in prepare_run
if ((not module.prepare_run(workspace)) or
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/modules/createbatchfiles.py”, line 212, in prepare_run
path = self.save_pipeline(workspace)
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/modules/createbatchfiles.py”, line 275, in save_pipeline
pipeline = pipeline.copy()
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 665, in copy
pipeline.load(fd)
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 842, in load
self.loadtxt(fd)
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 1130, in loadtxt
self.__file_list = read_file_list(fd)
File “/afs/ics.muni.cz/software/cellprofiler/2.1.0/CellProfiler/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 519, in read_file_list
raise ValueError(“Image plane details header is missing its version #”)
ValueError: Image plane details header is missing its version #

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to get back to you earlier, Milan. I’m looking at the stack trace and I am a little confused as to how it could have happened. Is it possible for you to send me the project file? You can send it to my email (leek@broadinstitute.org) if you want.

You might try exporting the pipeline, then importing it into a fresh project as a work-around.

–Lee