ExportToDatabase module error

Hi all,

We are using a pipeline to feed data into a MySQL database. The database can be accessed via the ‘test connection’ button on the ExportToDatabase module settings page and I am logged in as Admin. During the pipeline analysis, however, the module fails with the following error (when I give permission to overwrite tables): “You have an error in your SQL syntax” (see Error #1 below for full details). If i deny permission to overwrite tables and merely allow over writing of data in tables, I get this error: “Table ‘lifesci_cell_profiler.Per_Experiment’ doesn’t exist” (see Error #2 below for full details).

Due to the second error, I manually made a table called 'Per_Experiment" in my database and then ran the pipeline. This resulted in the deletion of the table ‘Per_Experiment’ and the creation for the table ‘Experiment’.

My question is: Is CellProfiler creating a table called Experiment, and then looking for one called Per_Experiment? Or does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
Windows 7, 64-bit. Running the latest bleeding-edge version of CP, rev 4252d25.

Error #1* When given overwrite permission*
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\pipeline.pyc”, line 2127, in prepare_run
File “cellprofiler\modules\exporttodatabase.pyc”, line 1649, in prepare_run
File “cellprofiler\modules\exporttodatabase.pyc”, line 2210, in create_database_tables
File “cellprofiler\modules\exporttodatabase.pyc”, line 262, in execute
File “MySQLdb\cursors.pyc”, line 201, in execute
File “MySQLdb\connections.pyc”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
ProgrammingError: (1064, “You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘field(200)))’ at line 7”)

Error #2* When given permission to overwrite data in tables*
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\pipeline.pyc”, line 1948, in run_image_set
File “cellprofiler\pipeline.pyc”, line 2059, in run_module
File “cellprofiler\modules\exporttodatabase.pyc”, line 1756, in run
File “cellprofiler\modules\exporttodatabase.pyc”, line 2935, in write_data_to_db
File “cellprofiler\modules\exporttodatabase.pyc”, line 262, in execute
File “MySQLdb\cursors.pyc”, line 201, in execute
File “MySQLdb\connections.pyc”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
ProgrammingError: (1146, “Table ‘lifesci_cell_profiler.Per_Experiment’ doesn’t exist”)

Sorry, here is an example of the settings that I have for my MySQL module. Host, username etc. replaced for privacy. This is not the full pipeline that I am using, but the errors appear just the same.
Example.cpproj (872 KB)