Issue with analysis pipeline speed

I am experiencing a major issue with analysis pipeline speed. I have no problem running my pipeline in test mode, but cannot get any images processed when I move to the batch analysis pipeline mode. I have been waiting 20 minutes for 9 images, and not one has been processed!

I get the error for all 4 workers: Failed to write all bytes for scipy.linalg._fblas.pyd

I’m running 4 workers on 64-bit Intel Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.30GHz with 8 GB of RAM. My images have 2 channels and are not particularly large.

It is not clear to me why the test mode runs incredibly smoothly but the batch pipeline is essentially ineffective (I now have an estimated wait time of 1+hr and counting…). Please let me know how I can resolve this issue!

Hmmm, that’s odd- can you give us a bit more information? What OS, what version of CP, how did you install it (from source or compiled), what’s the full error message, do you get this problem on all pipelines (like the example you can load from the Welcome Screen) or just one, etc? If it’s pipeline specific, can you try uploading your pipeline and a sample image set (either directly here or to Dropbox/GDrive etc and link here) for someone to test?

Thanks!