Issue with exporting data on CellProfiler 3.0

exporttospreadsheet
intensity

Hi All,

I’ve just started using CellProfiler and having an issue with my measurement - in the test run, all seems fine, and im getting the expected numbers from my phenotype in relation to my control, however when i want to export the data, there is a massive difference in the measurements, if you look at mean integrated intensity, the measurement is at 21.45, while the exported data on the spreadh sheet is in 10^16 range for some weird reason, the test run measurements are not reflected in the exported measurements.

and as a side note, when customizing my ExporttoSpreadsheet - i select the option to “Select measurements to export” which opens up an option/button that says “Press button to select measurements” - when i click it on it flashes blue but nothing happens, Right click does nothing, Left click does nothing, the button appears to do absolutely nothing, i have seen in previous versions that when you click this button it opens a pop up, which I dont get.

here is the code that comes with clicking the button:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\gui\moduleview.py”, line 878, in on_press
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\setting.py”, line 1977, in populate_choices
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\setting.py”, line 1974, in valid_mc
TypeError: argument of type ‘ObjectNameSubscriber’ is not iterable

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Hi,
I agree this looks suspicious, but it’s hard to debug this just from a screenshot- can you upload the pipeline and a set of sample images either here or elsewhere and link it here? Thanks!