Load Images Error: total size of new array must be unchanged

Hi,

I’m trying to load single page .tif files into a CP2 pipeline, but am getting the error “total size of new array must be unchanged” - I’m not sure how to fix this within CP, and any directions would be much appreciated!

The details of the error are below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 309, in run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/cellprofiler/modules/loadimages.py”, line 1770, in run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/cellprofiler/modules/loadimages.py”, line 2555, in provide_image
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/cellprofiler/modules/loadimages.py”, line 2483, in load_using_bioformats
ValueError: total size of new array must be unchanged

Pipeline and sample image attached.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers,

Erin

GFP_SegInternalIntensity_V2.cp (7.2 KB)

Hello,

Did you solve this problem? i’m having the same error message>

thanks
Vince

This error could possibly arise when some of your images don’t agree on dimensions, for e.g. some images are 1024x768 some 1000x768. Or some loaded in color, some in grayscale.
Please recheck and make sure your input images are identical.

Thanks for your reply. I just checked, they are both at the same size 1392x1040 and both grayscale. If I have only the ilastik image in “input images”, I’m getting the error. with the original BF image, no problem.
Thanks

UPDATE: I changed in the input image from grayscale to color image, then colortogray and it seems to work…