LoadImages problem

Each pipeline I open (from the Examples) or construct myself gives me:

'There was a problem running the analysis module LoadImages which is number 01. Error using ==> feval
Undefined function or method ‘LoadImages’ for input arguments of type ‘struct’. (file:
/Volumes/Data/Applications/CellProfiler/CellProfiler_mcr/Users/guest/Desktop/Code/Cellprofiler.m function: AnalyzeImagesButton_Callback line: 8955)
file:(
/Volumes/Data/Applications/CellProfiler/CellProfiler_mcr/Users/guest/Desktop/Code/Cellprofiler.m function: AnalyzeImagesButton_Callback line: 8955)

I use the Mac Intel version (v1.0.4684), with X11 1.1.3 and no MatLab installed (is not required, right?)

Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom,
Did you change the default location for your modules in the preferences? (Click File >> Preferences in the main CellProfiler window). This usually solves the problem.

If it is still giving you a hard time, please let me know.
thanks!
martha

I did change the preferences as you mentioned, because until then the modules of a pipeline could not be loaded.
After changing the preferences, the pipelines and the modules load perfect, but when I push the ‘Analyze Images’ button I get the ‘Status’ and the ‘Figure 1: LoadImages Display, cycle #’ windows and then the ‘Error Dialog’ with the message mentioned above.

The Terminal is giving a warning at startup:

Warning: latest version of matlab app-defaults file not found.
Contact your system administrator to have this file installed
Multi-threaded Math Library is found.
Setting number of computational threads to 1.
Registered Multi-core features.
personal startup file running…

Hence my doubts about my non installed MatLab.

Tom

Hi Tom,
I am looking into the problem with Intel Macs. Don’t worry–you do not need Matlab installed! That error that you are seeing occurs while we are compiling the software. I will let you know as soon as I can resolve this problem.

Thank you for your patience,
~martha

OK, thanks for the effort, I have an old windows machine available, so I will use that one for now :cry: :wink:

Tom