For more information and to apply, visit the job posting
- Provide scientific, technical, and applications support during pre- and post-sales activities.
- Schedule and manage demos, instrument installations, and trainings as required.
- Support the sales team by using critical thinking to identify customer needs and to demonstrate the correct product solutions to meet those needs.
- Develop and present complex material to potential customers in an easy to understand manner while being able to professionally handle objections and questions.
- Help customers in justifying equipment purchase by offering assistance in assay development, data generation, preparing reports, and presenting results.
- Promote customer satisfaction by providing product and application information, answering inquiries, investigating complaints and taking appropriate action.
- Assist the sales team in generating sales leads by developing customer relationships and collaborations to facilitate the preparation of materials for technical materials, seminars, scientific meetings and other publications.
- Serve as a communication bridge between end-users and internal development groups and management being the “voice of the customer”.
- Participate in market development activities by expanding our knowledge of the competition and marketplace.