SaveImages bug


#1

I am having a problem with the SaveImages Module in the new version of CP 7522. (Windows XP 32 bit), regardless of what PIPELINE I am creating.

This is a typical PIPELINE:MaxProjectionStackPIPE_alt.mat (864 Bytes).

This is the error message:

There was a problem running the analysis module SaveImages which is number 03.
Image processing was canceled in the SaveImages module because CellProfiler could not find the input image. CellProfiler expected to find an image named “ProjectedBlue”, but that image has not been created by the pipeline. Please adjust your pipeline to produce the image “ProjectedBlue” prior to this SaveImages module. If you are trying to save an entire figure, be sure to choose the file format “fig”.

Stack:
SaveImages in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfiler_XP32_7522\CompiledCellProfiler_7522\CellProfiler_mcr\Modules\SaveImages.m (354)
AnalyzeImagesButton_Callback in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfiler_XP32_7522\CompiledCellProfiler_7522\CellProfiler_mcr\CellProfiler\CellProfiler.m (10890)
gui_mainfcn in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfiler_XP32_7522\CompiledCellProfiler_7522\CellProfiler_mcr\CellProfiler\CellProfiler.m (12633)
CellProfiler in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfiler_XP32_7522\CompiledCellProfiler_7522\CellProfiler_mcr\CellProfiler\CellProfiler.m (57)

Sometimes I get the same error message except that it says: “CellProfiler expected to find an image named “Other”, but that image has not been created by the pipeline”

This happens even though the file names are consistent from one module to the next and I have inserted the ned file name into the Box as =NewName. I should mention that I have been working at this all night, making all the same types of adjustments that I would have made to correct this same type of error on the 5811 bugfix version, but it just doesn’t work.

I hope you can figure this out.

Thanks,
Jan


#2

Hi Jan,

The first thing I noticed is that for 'Which images original filenames do you want to use as a prefix…", you selected ProjectedImage, while CellProfiler requires that the entry in that field be an image from a LoadImages module- in this case, ‘Original’. This fixed the problem when I tried it, but I’ll keep looking into it.

-Kate