We are a Munich-based small enterprise with a team of international researchers and developers that create a novel image analysis, machine learning and data mining platform. Our solution is used by bio-medical researchers and health care providers to uncover cellular processes in microscopy based experiments. A key focus of our work is to develop latest image analysis and machine learning research into robust and efficient solutions for our customers. If you enjoy creating high quality software then we look forward to hearing from you!
Position: Sr. Image Analysis / Machine Learning / Deep Learning Software Developer (m/f).
You will develop image analysis methods in C++, Java, and/or Python, build new software components, design and implement image analysis and machine learning methods, overcome the limitations of current hard- and software with novel solutions, and shape the tools that drive new insight into biology and medicine.
We provide a competitive salary, financial benefits, good career prospects, a friendly working atmosphere, and exciting projects to work on. International workers welcome, flexible working hours possible, home office possible. Interested developers may continue an academic track record and participate in research and publications in image analysis, biology, medical research or bioinformatics.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent programming skills in C++, Java, Python and Matlab.
- Prior experience in machine learning, deep learning, high performance computing, GPU programming, bio-medical image analysis method development, and experience in 3D multi-channel time-series analysis.
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and agile software development.
- Previously worked with cross-platform development on Windows, Linux, MacOS using continuous integration, cmake, git, and a modern software stack.
- Ability and interest to develop stable software solutions and to address problems.
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
- A creative, proactive and collaborative disposition of mind.
For questions, inquiries or to submit your application please contact M. Emmenlauer at email@example.com. A short CV and informal application letter are sufficient. Links to prior software development (including links to code) are appreciated.