Troubles with overlay of the processed data on raw data images

I am trying to complete the pipeline for analysis of my PLA signal and the cellprofiler has problem with overlaying processed images on the raw data images. It spits out an error message : Error while processing Overlay outlines: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes(512,512,2) (512,512,3) (512,512,2)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2826, in do_step
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 2067, in run_module
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/overlayoutlines.py”, line 200, in run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/overlayoutlines.py”, line 348, in run_color
ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (512,512,2) (512,512,3) (512,512,2)

Could someone help me figure out where am I going wrong?

Hi there,

I’m not quite sure if this has anything to do with color/grayscale , but maybe worth a check. Can you convert your original image and the processed image into the same type, i.e. both color , or both grayscale, and then do the overlap afterward.

Bests