Unknown exportToDatabase error. run still ok?

Hello all,

I am getting a “exception in handling display request for module ExportToDatabase #12” error that appears at the end of a run. Any thoughts? Im using CP 2.2.0 (rev9969f42) on a mac. attached is my pipeline.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2469, in module_display_post_run_request
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/exporttodatabase.py”, line 3234, in display_post_run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/cpfigure.py”, line 1518, in subplot_table
TypeError: object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()

I have no idea if this is related, but at least 30mins into the run, the estimated total time was 70mins. However, when I returned 90mins later, the total time had gone up to 100mins (it finished after 100 mins). I analyzed 4 plates with 768 images/plate and I am wondering if memory became an issue (my computer has 16Gb). Since I will be running several dozen plates in the near future, what is the best way to make this more efficient other than sending out to a cluster? Make each plate a group? Each plate can be analyzed independently.

SMDC_10x_4x4bin_analyze_manual_with_corr_folders.cppipe (18.9 KB)